Thursday, December 20, 2012

We're up and running

Hi everybody! Mom's tired of people hounding her for more and newer pictures, so she and Dad set up this space. They don't promise to update it daily, or according to any schedule really, but if I've been up to exciting stuff you can see it and hear about it here.

We moved this operation over from Flickr because there are just SO many cute pictures of me and Flickr's free storage is too small. (And also because Mom thought Dad was doing a really lousy job of keeping the page updated, but you didn't hear that from me.) But if you want to see some of my very early photos, you can still find a few here.

We also promise not to stage photos unless it's absolutely necessary. Here's one from Mom and Dad's attempt to stage a Christmas card photo of me. Ultimately, they went in a different direction.


No comments:

Post a Comment